Snow Hare Snow Hare

My friend died a few weeks back and I haven't been letting myself grieve, this video made me cry and realize it's best if I let my emotions out in the end. It's so cute and sad, I love it <3

ShawnBranden responds:

Your comment made me cry a bit too. Thank you so much. I'm glad that my story was able to help you in some way. Take care.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Wow.

That was amazing in so many ways that I could not even begin to explain it. A satire on all that trolls... Thank you for making me laugh so much! Please keep up the wonderful work you two!
P.S. The voice acting in Dot Dot Dot was indeed very "pretty good".

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Wow.

I really love your work. That made me cry a bit at the end. Amazing job, I shall continue to follow your work and thank you for sharing it with us all.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

I absolutely love this game! Clearly a ton of effort and work was put into this and it's just amazing. The one single this that saddened me was that my save file was erased right when I had finally gotten beyond the wall. Though if I'm being honest I did still have fun replaying up until that point. Thank you for this awesome game and I hope you all may one day make another even more awesome one! I believe in you!!

Demons vs Fairyland Demons vs Fairyland

I really loved this game when I could play it, I hope you fix it soon! Please!!

StormAlligator responds:

Fixed. Sorry, the game had a Mochi preloader, and with them shutting down their services, it stopped working.

Simple heartless Simple heartless

Very nice.

Alright now that is simply adorable. I do like your work, keep it up.

pupuhugr responds:

you're adorable...

Exzomus Exzomus

Wow.

I really like your work, I have to say that this is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing! Please keep it up!

mindmaster123 responds:

Thanks that good that you like :)

Have happy new year.

Hair of green Hair of green

Golly!

Wow this is very good! A bit rough I suppose, but still. Wonderful! I do agree with Encypo and would love to see you continue this, this is some real talent and I hope that you keep using it! Thank you for sharing your work with us.

CoreClock responds:

Thanks, I hope I can, but I'm at the stage where I'm just trying to figure out my style, pretty tough so far.